|Accounts, MIS & Budget Unit|
1. When is the Anggaran Bajet Mengurus (ABM) being prepared?
ABM will be prepared in every two years.The previous budget have been prepared and submitted to Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) as follows:
ABM 2006 & 2007 - Submission before 31 March 2005
ABM 2008 & 2009 - Submission before 31 March 2007
ABM 2010 & 2011 - Submission before 31 March 2009
2. What are the methods that can be used in order to make any payment to UPSI?
Cash, cheques, postal orders, money order, credit card, bank drafts and telegraphic transfer, bankers cheque and interbank giro (MEPS IBG).
3. How do collection of revenue/cash being made in PTj?
The revenue collection was done through UIMS-FIS, receipt book (manual) and coupon receipt (eg: car sticker).
4. What kind of action that should be taken by the payee if the cheque received is already damaged, expired or if there is any cheque error occur?
The payee should inform Bursar’s Department by letter and attach the cheque for replacement purpose. The payee is also advised to give bank account number by summiting a copy of bank account passbook for the purpose of electronic deposit transfer known as Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
5. If the cheque are lost or not received, what is further action that should be taken by the payee?
The payee should inform Bursar’s Department by letter and attach a copy of bank account passbook for the purpose of electronic deposit transfer via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).