1. What are the differences between Fixed Asset and Inventory?
The differences between Fixed Asset and Inventory are as follows:
2. How long the time should be taken by PTj in order to prepare Goods Received Note (GRN)?
According to Bursar’s Circular No.1/2009, the preparation of GRN shall be made within two (2) working days from the date of goods received.
3. What is the difference between store and stock?
Store is a place to receive, record, keep, organize, handle and manage incoming or outgoing of the stock.
Stock is a good that not yet being used (except fixed asset) and need to be keep for the purpose of operation or maintenance which include office supply, medicine, safety equipment spare part, laboratory, workshop, kitchen, sport, agriculture, training, broadcasting, domestic, controlled documents or books and etc.
4. How to determine stock group?
PTj’s storekeeper should divide the group of the stocks for standard goods as follows:
a) Group A contain of 30% of the stocks which are highly purchase within a year.
b) Group B contain of 70% of the remaining balance
5. What are the duties of Ahli Lembaga Pemeriksa?
The duties of Ahli Lembaga Pemeriksa are as follows:
a) To check the asset/inventory need to be disposed
b) To prepare the report of Lembaga Pemeriksa using KEW.PA-17 form
c) To suggest the most suitable method of disposal process
6. What are the criteria of the assets that can be disposed?
a) Uneconomic to repair
c) Damage and cannot be used
d) Reach the expiry date of usage
e) Changes of technology
f) Excess of usage
g) And other relevant reasons
7. How long to process the payment of development project?
Payment should be done within 14 days from the date of completed document received and has been verified by Quality Surveyor and the Director of Jabatan Pembangunan & Harta Benda.
8. How much the advance of payment that can be made by contractor?
Amount of advance that can be made by contractor are as follows: