|Unit Kewangan Pelajar dan Kolej|
1. What is the mode of payment of tuition fees?
Payment of tuition fees can be made:-
a) at any Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB) branch throughout Malaysia
b) through BIMB’s Automatic Teller Machine (ATM)
c) through BIMB’s Internet Banking
d) by bank draft/money order/cheque payable to “Bendahari Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris” and sent by mail. Do not remit cash.
e) by credit card/debit card at Students & Residential Colleges Financial Unit
2. When is the deadline for the payment of tuition fees?
The payment of tuition fees should be made before final examination of that semester. Student will be barred from getting examination result of that semester and registration for the next semester if they still have outstanding fees of previous semester (not including new semester tuition fees).
3. Are PTPTN received by student had been deducted for their tuition fees?
PTPTN received by student is already deducted by tuition fees. Please check Student Financial Statement at MyUPSI Portal to make sure the deduction amount is correct.
4. How can I get Student Financial Statement?
Student Financial Statement can be downloaded from MyUPSI Portal (click here for further information).
5. How can a student get his/her Student’s Enrollment Confirmation Letter for EPF withdrawal application?
Student can come to or contact Students & Residential Colleges Financial Unit to get their confirmation letter.