1. What is Trust Accounts and Trust Accounts Instruction Letter?
Trust Account is an account for fund and properties given by other parties which will be used according to the Trust Account’s terms. The expenses are based on the latest cash balance.
Trust Account Instruction Letter is an instruction for Trust Account which has been approved by University’s Board of Director or Bursar.
2. How many Trustees needed for one Trust Account?
Three University’s staff will be required to be trustee of any one Trust Account as follows:
3. How do we want to know the application of Trust Accounts has been approved?
After registration process of Trust Accounts has been done by Bursar’s Department, a Project Code will be given to the trustees that will be used as an ID of their Trust Account.
4. How to apply computer or vehicle loan? What are supporting documents needed?
Application can be made via MyUPSI Portal and the form must be filled and submitted via this online application. Supporting documents needed are as follows:
a) A copy of applicant’s Identity Card
b) A copy of applicant’s latest pay slip
c) Quotation for the computer or vehicle
d) A copy of guarantor’s Identity Card
e) A copy of guarantor’s pay slip
f) A copy of guarantor’s Confirmation Letter
5. How many guarantors will be required for computer & vehicle loan?
For computer loan, only 1 guarantor will be required meanwhile 2 guarantors will be required for vehicle loan.
6. What is the maximum limit for vehicle loan?
a) RM55,000.00 for Supporting staff (Grade 1 until 40).
b) RM65,000.00 for Professional & Management staff (Grade 41 until 54).
c) RM70,000.00 for Special Grade & Public Sector Superscale